Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Teaser Tuesday: SURRENDER by Elana Johnson


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading!
To participate all you have to do is:

•Grab your current read
•Open to a random page
•Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
•BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)

Surrender (Possession #2) by Elana Johnson
Simon Pulse
June 5th, 2012

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Surrender (Possession, #2)




             "A scream welled in my throat, but I didn't let it take flight.  It wouldn't help, and I'd only come off looking weak.  I ground my teeth together, praying the drain would end before I broke." (Surrender ARC, p. 108)


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

This is book #2 in the Possession series, and I am loving it so far!  You might be surprised to know, it is not from Vi's POV.  However, you will love the new POV's, one of which is a BOY by the name of Gunner!!!  How hot is that name?!?!  We will have Elana on the blog Friday with a special guest post talking about writing from a guy's POV. We are super excited to have her!  So, be sure to come back then, check out her post, and of course enter to win your very own copy of Surrender!