Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday



Top Ten Tuesday is an original meme hosted and created by The Broke and the Bookish

This Week:  The Top 10 Books on the TOP of your Spring 2013 TBR List!  These are in no particular order because I want them all!!!!

1.) Goddess by Josephine Angelini (May)

I am dying to get my hands on this one!!!!  I need to know what happens next with Lucas and Helen!

2.) Ashes on the Waves by Mary Lindsey (June...technically summer, but still)

A retelling of Edgar Allan Poe's poem, Annabel Lee.  Sign me up please.  I have read Chapter 1 of this one (it's posted on goodreads), and the writing is so beautiful.  I can't wait to get my hands on it.

3.) Dance of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin (Another June release)

I loved Masque of the Red Death, so I am definitely looking forward to seeing what is next for Araby.

4.) Sweet Peril by Wendy Higgins (April)

I just got my ARC in about a week ago, and I cannot wait to dive into it!  I need me some more Kaidan!

5.) The Oathbreaker's Shadow by Amy McCulloch (June)

This one sounds so intriguing.  An oath taken that cannot be remembered--eeek!  Dying to figure out the mysteries in this one!

6.) Of Triton by Anna Banks (May)

I loved Of Poseidon, and I just can't wait to find out what's next!

7.) Between the Lives by Jessica Shirvington (May)

This one sounds a little bit like Sliding Doors, only where your family and friends change, too.  Plus, its by Jessica Shirvington, and I love her Embrace series!

8.) Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare (March)

Um...duh?

9.) Another Little Piece by Kate Karyus Quinn (June)

YA horror!  This one sounds creepy and fantastic, and I LOVE the cover!  Love it!  I'm really looking forward to being creeped out!

10.) Faking It by Cora Carmack (June)

We love Cora (another duh!)!  This one is about Max and Cade, and we know there will be tons of humor and romance!